This is what I really wanted to do with a website: cataloguing things like item locations, level codes, etc., in a way that's easier to use than reading thru an entire GameFAQ's walkthru. Cuz I don't know about y'all, but I get annoyed with having to sift thru an entire walkthru just to find one stupid dungeon key or whatever.
Check out my walkthroughs on Youtube. (Yeah, I don't have very many yet.)
Please note that walkthroughs are likely to be heavily edited to highlight item locations and features of the game. Please don't be confused if the music doesn't match up, I'm not the best at smooth video editing, and even less good at playing a game in such a way as to align things perfectly.
- When you first get the Address Disruptor, try shooting it at every enemy, and do this again when you upgrade it. Corrupting enemies usually provides useful benefits and effects, such as making them slower, making them easier to kill, or even making them spit out healing nanogates.
- The Address Disruptor can also reveal messages that you will need to access certain hidden passageways with helpful items.
- The community has also found additional codes through hacking that cannot be found in-game. You can find these codes here.
Ecco the Dolphin
Note: there are multiple level codes for each level. These are just the ones I've found.
- Undercaves: EODIACCH, VOZSPYCP, XXLMVIAU, KATPSQBB
- The Vents: OZCBLFBH
Link's Crossbow Training
- You can shoot pots while waiting for targets to reset.
- Try to hit the yellow targets as soon as they appear. They give you more points.